TUFTS OF FALSE EYELASHES IN THREE LENGTHS (7mm-9mm-11mm) HANDMADE WITH NATURAL HAIR
HOW TO APPLY THEM:
1. Apply a small amount of glue on the back of your hand.
2. Using eyebrow tweezers, pick up a tuft of eyelashes.
3. Dip the root of the eyelashes in the glue.
4. Place the tuft on the root of the natural eyelashes applying slight pressure and wait for 5-6 seconds for perfect adhesion. The white glue turns transparent once it has dried.
5. Apply the eyelashes from the outside to the inside of the eyes starting with the longest and finishing with the shortest ones.
HOW TO REMOVE THEM:
One by one pull off the tufts of false eyelashes gently pulling on the end of the tuft.